In Progress: AToN Assesses Resident’s General Symptomology on a Weekly Basis
As our resident’s progress in treatment is of the upmost importance, AToN Center has begun assessing our resident’s symptoms on a weekly basis. If a resident’s scores are not improving as expected, then the AToN Clinical Team convenes and adjusts the resident’s treatment plan as appropriate.
AToN is currently utilizing the Brief Symptom Inventory and the Urge to Use scale, which assesses the following domains:
- Obsessive Compulsive Symptoms
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Phobic Anxiety
- Paranoid Ideation
- Urges to Use
Data collection began in April of 2017 – data analysis is pending!
Here is our ongoing research for your review:
- AToN residents have an increase in distress tolerance, abstinence self efficacy and coping skill utilization
- AToN Alumni have increases in quality of life
- In Progress: AToN assesses resident’s general symptomology on a weekly basis
- Sobriety Rates 2016
- Patient Satisfaction
Our goal is to exceed your expectations. Call us today if you or a loved one is seeking an ethical, high quality San Diego treatment center with successful substance abuse treatment outcomes. Our private rehab program is limited to a total of 24 clients, 6 per residence to ensure quality of care. 888-535-1516