Making the brave decision to go to an inpatient rehabilitation center to recover from an addiction to drugs or alcohol is difficult for anyone. However; at AToN Center, we understand the unique dilemma of the executive professional who has a sincere desire to get sober.
What is An Executive Rehab Program?
Our executive rehab has been designed with high-powered execs in mind. We have structured our residential program to allow men and women to get the help they need for a substance abuse problem.
AToN Center’s California executive rehab program allows our clients the freedom to participate in rehabilitation, while not being completely disconnected. We know that life doesn’t stop because of substance abuse treatment.
Executives Face Unique Challenges in Recovery
We understand that execs are faced with monumental challenges in their professional lives. Here are just a few:
- High-stress work environments
- Long days and extended work weeks, working on holidays
- Expected to perform in a leadership position
- Managing a staff at the office and a family at home
- Work under extreme pressure to meet strict deadlines
- Make important decisions that affect the bottom line
- Exceed expectations in meeting performance goals
- Balancing recovery
These are just a few of the many characteristics of high-powered professions, which are often what lead men and women to develop a substance use disorder in the first place. It is not uncommon for execs to turn to alcohol or drugs like Adderall, prescription painkillers, cocaine, or heroin to cope with their daily lives.
The constant stress and pressure that drive an executive-level position is difficult to manage – even for the most competent professional. We understand this. At AToN Center, our team of addiction treatment experts works hard to equip execs with the tools they need to stay sober once they return to work.
What Sets AToN Centers Apart From Other Treatment Centers?
AToN Center is a licensed, certified and accredited residential treatment facility that provides residential and professional medical detox services.
Here are just a few of the many reasons we are superior to other executive rehabs in California:
- We provide a cognitive behavioral emphasis to all group and individual sessions
- Biofeedback, EMDR, and trauma-informed counseling (as well as recreational and exposure sessions) are supplements to our core curriculum
- We promote the SMART Recovery® program
- We are certified to offer Incidental Medical Services (IMS), a supplemental service that provides medical oversight for those in residential treatment and requires additional scrutiny by our licensing board.
- We provide private family therapy in 90-minute sessions and do not just put our families through Al-Anon or a “family program” that is intended for a mass audience
- We use the correct appropriate addiction specialists for corresponding therapies. For example, we assign a family psychologist for family work, a health psychologist for biofeedback, a trauma psychologist for EMDR, and chemical dependency counselors for relapse prevention.
Our executive rehabilitation program philosophy includes a unique and innovative approach to the recovery process. Our private and individualized addiction treatment programming has proven to be effective in the lives of our clients, who go on to live and enjoy a sober lifestyle.
Additionally, we understand that privacy is imperative for the executive professional. We respect the importance of strict confidentiality at our executive rehab program. Every member of our staff is mindful of the importance of reputation and image among the clients we treat.
We Also Cater to the Executive Professional With Five-Star Amenities
At AToN Center, we know that executives are accustomed to living a certain lifestyle and enjoying luxury amenities. Why should addiction treatment be any different?
When clients come to us for help with a substance abuse problem, we want them to feel comfortable at our tranquil executive rehab. We believe proper accommodations are just as important to the exec as effective treatment services. For this reason, we provide luxury amenities and beautiful living quarters.
Here are just a few of the amenities you can expect from the AToN Center experience:
- Onsite gyms
- Spinning bikes
- Tennis courts
- Sand volley courts
- Saltwater pool
- Fresh water pool and spa
- Fire pit
- Multi-jet outdoor shower
- Sauna with a 360-degree view
- Organic cuisine prepared by our highly acclaimed chefs
- Massage Therapy
- Personal training
When it comes to living quarters, we only allow a maximum of 30 clients at our rehabilitation center at any given time. This means that just six clients stay in each residence.
The private and semi-private rooms at AToN Center are lavish and inviting, while promoting an atmosphere of serenity and comfort. Each room is beautifully decorated with vibrant colors and elegant furnishings. Rooms offers a private bathroom and shower with a tankless hot water system for endless hot baths and showers.
Because we understand that healthy sleep is vital to the recovery process, we provide only the most luxurious bedding and linens. Every room is furnished with a queen size bed. All sheets are 600-thread count Egyptian cotton and our bath towels and robes are spa quality.
Take a tour of AToN Center for a sneak peek of our gorgeous San Diego executive rehab.
Are You Ready to Enjoy a Life of Sobriety?
If you are an executive with a drug or alcohol problem, we are here to help. Execs often resist addiction treatment because they don’t feel they have the time to break away from their busy careers. We believe this is a mistake.
There were 70,237 drug overdose deaths in the United States in 2017 alone. This number continues to increase exponentially. Addiction truly is a matter of life and death.
At AToN Center, we have created an executive rehab for professionals who need life-saving addiction treatment. We have designed our program so that working professionals can get the help they need while honoring their professional obligations.
Addiction never gets better with time. It only gets worse. Let’s be honest – if you could quit on your own, you would have done so by now. If you’re ready to get help and get your life back on track, we’re here to help.