Concerns About Coronavirus (COVID-19)
There is no higher priority at the AToN Center than the health and safety of our residents, and employees. We’re keeping a close watch on the developing global and local health situation surrounding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and are taking precautionary measures to minimize risk.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the situation we are cancelling all March Events, and limiting access to campus. For a full list of canceled events please scroll to the bottom of this page.
During this outbreak of Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), we remain committed to safeguarding the well-being of all AToN Center residents and employees. Please be aware that we are taking the following safety precautions in response to recent concerns and events:
- Strengthening sanitation measures throughout our facilities with frequent sanitizing of workstations, computers, phones, all common areas and surfaces.
- We will be prescreening all possible intakes to limit exposure.
- Advising staff to prioritize their health and refrain from entering our facility if they have exhibited fever symptoms.
- Empowering our residents and staff to stay informed regarding best practices in preventing the virus’s spread, including frequent hand-washing, frequent reminders to avoid touching your face, and more. See the CDC’s full list of Prevention Measures.
- For staff, putting official protocol in place for overall sanitation and prevention measures (as mentioned above), as well as instructions for reporting of symptoms and travel.
Please be advised that in order to continue to provide a safe and therapeutic atmosphere for all who walk through our doors, visitation has been impacted in light of new developments regarding Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
If there are any urgent updates we need to make, they will appear at the bottom of this page.
For more information and national updates on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19), visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website. For your convenience, please find some CDC quick-reference links below:
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) FAQs
- Prevention & Treatment
- Cases in the U.S.
- People at Higher Risk
- All Coronavirus (COVID-19) CDC Topics
- Healthcare Facilities
Update | Canceled Events
- Saturday Aftercare Group will be suspended until further notice based on CDC guidelines. We will provide access to an online platform for this meeting ASAP.
- No tours of AToN are available at this time.
- Spring VPD is cancelled.
- No visitation for current residents.
- The Recovery Ride – Sunday, April 19, 2020