- AToN Center is testing all admissions for COVID-19 via nasal specimen.
- Testing will be administered shortly after arrival and sent to an external laboratory for evaluation. Results are anticipated 2 – 3 business days.
Mask and Facial Covering Requirements
We will require that all new residents wear a mask or facial covering while outside of their rooms until their COVID-19 testing results are confirmed to be negative. The goal is to prevent any spread of the virus to any other residents or staf prior to receiving test results.
- All intakes need to wear a mask or facial covering during their first few days of treatment
- Intakes may take of their mask in their assigned bedrooms when alone
- Intakes may take of their masks outside and more than 6 feet away from other individuals, particularly when smoking
- Intakes may take of their masks to eat but should be more than 6 feet away from all other individuals
- Please continue to encourage social distancing, particularly at the smoking table
- New residents must wear facial coverings until the testing results are returned which generally takes 36 – 48 hours, but could be longer based on circumstances beyond our control
- During this initial period of time before test result are returned, residents will not be invited to attend holistic sessions During this initial period of time before test result are returned, residents will be invited to attend individual and groups session with current social distancing and facial covering practices.
- They should wear a facial covering during these sessions unless they can be positioned more than 6 feet away from all group members
- ALL residents must wear a mask when within 6 feet of an employee at ALL times throughout their treatment stay regardless of their negative test result.