Sober Summer Fun
A common challenge for many of our residents is how to have fun while sober. In the spirit of winding down that summer fun, here are some fun summer activities to check off your bucket list before the holidays hit!
1. Paddle boarding
2. Find a new hiking trail
4. Start a community support group! SMART Recovery trains facilitators!
5. Hit up the museums at Balboa Park
6. The San Diego Nighttime Zoo is a fun, new way to experience the zoo
7. Mix it up and find a new restaurant
8. Experience San Diego through the eyes of a tourist – find a neighborhood you are unfamiliar with and explore!
9. Re-visit the top of Mt. Soledad
10. Take a stroll through Old Town
Feel free to share any of your sober summer fun ideas!
Ph.D. – PSY24315
AToN Center 888-535-1516